Let’s get moving! I know your neighbourhood, market pricing, what buyers want in a home, how to negotiate the best price, and how to close the sale. It all starts with you.
1. Preparing your home: It can be hard to get perspective on your own home, but try to take a look at it, imagining you are a potential buyer. Would you buy it? What’s your first impression? Does anything need to be cleaned, painted, repaired, or tossed out to make your house as attractive as possible? A small investment in repairs, decor, and organization can add thousands of dollars to your property value. Combined with de-cluttering and staging.
2. Determining the Optimal Price for your home: The market value of a home is based on an analysis of what comparable homes have sold for in your neighbourhood and how they compare to yours while also taking into account current market conditions. I provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis which is the most effective method to determine what potential buyers will be willing to pay for your home.
3. Let me go to work for you. Here is what you can expect when selling;
- The right price, the first time.
- Positioning your home to optimize exposure and proactively market your home
- Access to my group of professionals from stagers, cleaners, landscapers, contractors, photographers, home inspectors, lawyers, and more
- Integrity and a focus on developing life-long relationships both with my colleagues and my clients. I am 100 percent by referral so my livelihood is your assurance that these are not mere words.